It's Mommy Time

One Mommy, Two Daughters, Zero Time

Monday, January 16, 2006

The Irony of Snow in the South

Last Friday night it snowed here overnight. Now, just so we're all on the same page with the consequences of snow in Nashville, let me explain. When they predict snow here, the grocery stores run out of milk and all of the schools close. If you're from up North, you think I'm kidding. I'm not. This means that if it snows on any weeknight, we might very well not have to go to work the next day. Now, with the warm weather lately, we haven't had much snow. So, you can see the travesty of having snow on a Friday night!!!! What kind of an unjust world do we live in. All I'm asking is for a snow day here or there (so that the baby can rest, of course). There's still some winter left to go. I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home