It's Mommy Time

One Mommy, Two Daughters, Zero Time

Sunday, January 01, 2006

When Two Inches Matter!

I'm 11 weeks pregnant now, and the baby books says that my fetus is approximately 2 inches long. Yes, 2 inches. It seems so insignificant, and yet my body has spent the last nine weeks growing and nurturing this tiny little thing! Just a few weeks ago, at our first ultrasound, it was only 2 cm long. Oh, they grow so fast...sniffle, sniffle,
tear, tear.

So, this is my first blog. I suppose that I'll use it to update family and friends on baby status and such. Plus, I may muse on some other random interests from time to time. I haven't had a creative outlet to write in quite a while, but I'll try to keep it short and manageable. I'll also try to include some belly shots as I start to widen. That should keep it interesting. For the readers' sake, I'll try not to whine too much about nausea, exhaustion, and thickening thighs. Although, there's certainly plenty to say about the joys of pregnancy thus far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home