It's Mommy Time

One Mommy, Two Daughters, Zero Time

Thursday, March 09, 2006

KFC and Other Musings

First of all, it's official...I can no longer fit in any of my pre-maternity pants. Up until today, I was able to squeeze myself into one last pair of grey work pants that I owned (don't ask me why I owned them because they were 2 sizes to big on me before I got pregnant), but those days are over. I tried them on this morning, and all of a sudden I couldn't even button them. I just wore them last week!!!! This only confirms what I've been saying for the past few days...Hailey is having a growth spurt. She must be growing because I'm getting all kinds of weird pains coming from her region. I'm not sure if I'm feeling her moving around or simply the wripping of all of my abdominal muscles to shreds. Either way, something's happening.

On a subject that is completely unrelated to the fact that I can no longer fit into my pants, I've been having some serious cravings for Kentucky Fried Chicken over the past few days. I haven't caved in yet because the disgust factor has been more than I can overcome, but it's just a matter of time. They say that you crave what the baby needs nutritionally, so does that mean that Hailey really needs some greasy fried chicken skins?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home