It's Mommy Time

One Mommy, Two Daughters, Zero Time

Friday, March 31, 2006

Princess and the Pea

Let me start out by saying that I have always been one of the incredibly fortunate few who has never had back problems. Shoulder problem, of course, but that doesn't count. A few months ago I noticed that my back would get really sore from time to time; conveniently enough, this usually occurred after I did any amount of housework. Then, I noticed that it was also sore when I woke up in the morning. It was then that we realized that we were sleeping on a 10 year old mattress (on the floor because we don't have a bed frame). So, my mission this week has been to find a bed frame and mattress. We found a bed frame at Thomasville so that is purchased and on its way (I'll post pictures when it arrives). The mattress is a bit of a more complicated issue. It's so difficult to find one, and it's something that I hate to pay a lot of money for (even though everyone has advised us not to skimp). Why are they so expensive????? I'm determined to find one this weekend so keep your fingers crossed.

In terms of Miss Hailey, she is doing fine. She's decided that it's a fun game to kick my organs now instead of out into my belly where it's kind of cute. So, every once in a while I'll be sitting around and I'll feel a foot or arm or something hit some vital organ. I'm thinking that it's most often my bowel or intestines maybe. Whatever it is, it's something that I don't feel on a regular basis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home