It's Mommy Time

One Mommy, Two Daughters, Zero Time

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Whack-a-mole

We have a new game at our house. Luke and I play it right before we go to bed. Usually when I lay down, Hailey starts kicking over on my right side. The other night we realized that we can actually feel her little feet (or what I think are feet) when they stick out. I'm pretty sure that she was thinking it was a fun game to kick and feel Luke's hand sort of nudge her foot. It seemed like she was playing with us because she kept doing it over and over again for what seemed like forever (from the standpoint of the kickee, that is). She was probably just trying to get comfortable somehow, but it's really fun to think that we are sort of "interacting" with her while she's inside my belly.

Today is the beginning of week 30! Only 12 more days until our next ultrasound!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home