It's Mommy Time

One Mommy, Two Daughters, Zero Time

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lessons in Motherhood - Part 1

ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK THE DIAPER WHEN CHANGING BABY IN THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING...

Last night Hailey slept for 5 hours from 9pm to 2am...what a gift! Then, she woke up again at 4:45am to eat, but she was a little wet in the behind so I decided to change her. Remember, it was 4:45am so I wasn't fully awake (I can nurse lying down now so I don't have to fully wake up). So, I changed her diaper in bed as I was half asleep. At about 7:45 this morning, she started fussing again and I hear this explosive wet poopy noise. Then, I roll her over and realize that I didn't put the diaper on all the way when I changed her at 4:00am so there is wet, yellow poopy all over her nightgown, blanket, my bed sheets, etc. It was a bad scene. Thank goodness it was 7:45 and not 2:00am or something. She got a much needed bath this morning and is now sleeping soundly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home