It's Mommy Time

One Mommy, Two Daughters, Zero Time

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Funny Conversation

Hailey: "Mommy, I want to ask you a question about Cato (a boy from her class). Cato said that he would come to my house this weekend and dance with me. First I'll put on my dress and then my slippers then Cato will come and he'll dance with me." (I don't know where the question went because she didn't ask me if Cato could come over. She just told me that he was coming over.)

Mom: "Did you ask Cato to come to your house or did he just offer?"

Hailey: "I asked him and he said that he would, but I didn't ask Marley. Cato is a cute boy, and he's a good listener."

Oh my...I guess this is starting already. I'm not ready for this silliness.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM , Anonymous peter said...

    I love this story. But, LUKE! Break out the padlocks and prepare the room on the first floor. Your daughter must be locked away and protected from the evil known as "boys"! Oh, never mind. It didn't work for me. ;-)

    Grandpa Pete

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home