It's Mommy Time

One Mommy, Two Daughters, Zero Time

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Little Miss High Maintenance

She reluctantly took the pacifier yesterday!!!


Sophia is just a wonderful, happy baby (for the most part), but I have to say that I forgot how high maintenance infants are. Or, maybe it's just that Sophia herself is a little high maintenance. She is certainly more demanding than her sister was both in the fact that she doesn't take a binky and that she hates to be wet or cold or not in someone's arms. She also isn't a big fan of the bottle, but she'll take it eventually when the milk starts to choke her. Although I have a list a mile long of things that I want to accomplish while on maternity leave, it's hard to do much other than hold her, feed her, watch her, etc. Still, I must remind myself that the reason I'm on maternity leave is to hold her, feed her, watch her, etc. That should be enough, and when it's not, she reminds me to focus on what's really important - her!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM , Anonymous Nancy said...

    That's exactly right, Alisa, cuz remember how QUICKLY this time will go.
    And, boy is she beautiful!! Really! I love the little round face and dark hair...maybe I'm a bit partial to dark hair, since most of mine came that way :)
    Love to you guys,
    Nancy (in Franklin)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home