It's Mommy Time

One Mommy, Two Daughters, Zero Time

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

UPDATE

Since I started this blog in 2006, quite a number of major changes have happened in our lives. We moved from Nashville to Atlanta. Hailey is now 2, turning 3 in July, and I had a second daughter, Sophia Catherine on March 20, 2009. So, we're back to the beginning in terms of child rearing. Life with 2 kids has been quite different so far.

When we found out that we were having another girl, I was incredibly scared. There is so much drama with one girl that I can't imagine dealing with two. Plus, can you imagine when they are teenagers????

I decided to start this blog again to provide insights and thoughts about being a feminist and raising two daughters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home